Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pictures wanted!!

I am looking for any pictures that you might be taking at our games.  I would like to spice up the blog a little and am finding it difficult to get pictures taken during the games.  My wife cannot make many of the games do to her work schedule and our camera is a little suspect at that.  So, if you are taking pictures of your son, take some of other players to and send them to me.  I will use these throughout the season.  Also, Troy, I notice you taking video.  I figure out a way to display video on here too.  So, if you catch an exciting or controversial play, send it to me in a jpeg or mpeg file.  I will publish it here.

Here is the email that you can send these to and I would be very appreciative.

Thanks

jkmstreak@hotmail.com