Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Trying something new

I am going to attempt to "embed" some video that Beau Spencer took of the Streaks.  Beau  has given me the instructions so I hope I can follow them successfully.  You know, I never thought I would meet someone as excited about high school sports as myself. But Beau is a nut! 

He recently completed a quest where he did the radio broadcast for over 150 boys and girls basketball games this year alone!!!  He does all of our football games, and I have the pleasure of being able to talk with him on radio after every sophomore game.  If you get a chance, and are interested in high school sports Beau has a great blog of his own (much more complete than mine...I am a newbie) that you can visit at http://www.ihssn.net/.  Check it out.

Well here goes...this should be a preview video Beau did of Chad and Chris